Monday, November 1, 2010

How many RCs has StampedeProject.com Owned

I am sure I am forgetting a couple but this what I remember for sure based on current inventory and articles.

5 - Traxxas Stampedes - all versions
2 - FLM Traxxas Stampedes
2 - Traxxas Bandits
4 - Traxxas Rustlers
1 - FLM Traxxas Rustler
3 - Traxxas Revos - all converted to brushless
4 - Losi LSTII/Mega Baja/Aftershocks
13 - Axial AX10 Crawler Chassis with many chassis
2- Axial SCX10 Scaler Chassis
1 - Losi Mini Crawler
1 - Associated Mini MGT converted to brushless
1 - Shumacher Menace Converted to Brushless
1- FLM HPI Savage converted to brushless
1 - Hot Bodies Stadium Pro 2 Pro converted to brushless
1 - Hot Bodies GTX2 converted to brushless
6 - HPI Wheelie Kings based Crawlers
1 - Hot Bodies Cyclone World Edition
1 - Kyosho Rock Force
1 - Micro Tamiya Hot Shot 4WD
1 - Tamiya Durga
1 - Tamiya CR01
1 - Tamiya Nitrage 5.2
1 - Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 RTR 1/8th Scale Buggy
2 - Super class crawlers one RCP Hustler Chassis and the other was a Geko 2 Pro
1 - Duratrax Raze ST
3 - Yusa 1/8th scale buggies- converted to brushless
2 - Losi 8 - converted to brushless
1 - Losi Slider
1 - Losi Trophy Truck

I thought we were moving and sold a bunch of RC I would have liked to hold onto.
A couple I am sick I sold were:
  • My original Ultra-Pede for sentimental reasons
  • Hot Bodies Stadium Pro 2 Pro converted to brushless - This was just a premo truck with the best that Hot Bodies offered from top to bottom.
  • All my Traxxas Revos - I had the old 3.3 metal chassis and they just ran so beautifully and rarely broke.
  • My polished aluminum DNA crawler chassis - not that I needed it, but it was just pretty.

No comments: