Saturday, December 4, 2010

The End of RC Car Magazine


The End of RC Car Magazine

It was educational, entertaining, and... well fun as well to contribute to RC Car for over the last three plus years. Sadly the economy claimed yet another business and this time one affecting friends and a great RC industry magazine that told it like it is.

Stephen Bess and team are on to other things now. Stephen is the Senior West Coast Editor of Air Age Media's RC Car Action and reached out already, so perhaps I may start writing articles again, but this time for a different magazine.

Please wish the RC Car team the best.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad. I am a 30 something single dad that has just got back into R/C and was looking for a good publication to catchup on what is new. As a kid I used to love to build/rebuild R/C cars - Tamiya was the brand I used back then. This past week I bought a Traxxas Stampede (XL5) and have spent some awesome time bashing it with my 4 year old son. We are already looking into upgrades, and I am looking into tuning techniques. It's only been a week, and I am addicted once again. Now if only there were tracks around....